This 1 Day Course is delivered online and is split into 2 half days.
Dates and timings
25-26 October 2022, 9.00am-1.00pm
13-14 December 2022, 1.00pm-5.00pm
3-4 April 2023, 9.00am-1.00pm
This Minute Taking Training Makes Your Life Easier.
Imagine a jargon free meeting where everyone who attended was needed, all contributions were valuable, and all action points were crystal clear. Whilst I cannot control your meeting, I can make your minutes are outstanding. In this endorsed Minute Taking Training we will cover:
- Hone your listening skills to be able to write with more substance and actions
- 12 ways to speed up your note taking
- Top tips to understand complex jargon
- How you can use Teams, OneNote, Word & PowerPoint to take minutes automatically
- A comprehensive list of Apps/Software to make taking notes easier
- How to get on top of your grammar
- 75 Sample Minutes and Agendas supplied
- 15 ways to start a sentence without saying he/she said.
- Over 115 useful terms you can use immediately.
- Complete dictionary of all terms referring to meetings and minutes
- 25 essential things you should do before, during and after your meetings
- Developing a strong partnership with your Chair and not taking a back seat
- The best techniques to condense your minutes
- Find out why you want to fall asleep in meetings and how to fight it
This course also includes a section on use of MS OneNote for effective Minute Taking:
- Creating Notebooks
- Creating and adding content
- Formatting Pages
- Viewing and organising information
- Working with Tables
- Using Writing Tools
- Interacting with Outlook
- Sharing a Notebook
- Collaborating on a Notebook
Why choose this course?
- 80 Pages of handouts
- 2 years of FREE post course support
- Endorsed by the IAM
- I don’t use PowerPoint!
- Certificate of attendance
- 100s of satisfied clients
- I have been teaching this course for over 17 years
Founder & Owner of Today’s PA