All of our webinars can be delivered specifically for your organisation. Please get in touch to discuss your training needs. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and time
25 March 2021, 10.00am GMT
5 May 2021, 10.00am GMT
£229 + VAT
What will I learn from this webinar?
Microsoft Teams has gone from an obscure piece of software to one that is on everyone’s lips. We can make video calls from it, but it has so much more to offer. It has been designed to collaborate easily in Teams. In no time we’ll be file sharing, co-editing and screen sharing. At a basic level you’ll learn how to:
- Join, create and edit Teams and members
- Group chats and channels
- Sharing files
- Exploring emojis, gifs and stickers
- Adding Wikis, Tabs and Apps (OneNote, Bot, Planner)
- Using Search and Command like a pro
- Keyboard shortcuts galore
Later in the session we will go far beyond making video calls and using chat. You will learn:
- How to make a Teams call from any email received by clicking one button!
- Breakout Rooms in depth
- How to add Chat to me in Teams in your signature
- How to give access to your Channel even if they are not a member
- Learn how to find the email any Channel you created
- How to invite guests to join your private Team conversations
- Learn how to email a conversation to Outlook
- Learn how to add RSS feeds to any selected Channel
- Learn how to add Meet Now to your Outlook Quick Access Bar
- Carry out live polls while in a meeting
- How to have a sophisticated filing system
- How to co-collaborate on documents
- How to protect files so they cannot be edited
- How to mute chats from busy Teams so you can get on with your work.
- How to use PowerPoint Presenter mode allowing you access to: your presentation, notes, future slides, chat panel, videos of delegates
- Invite people to Zoom from within Teams!
Participants will receive a Top Tips Sheet.
You might also be interested in:
Webinar: Mastering Microsoft Forms
Webinar: Working with Microsoft Planner
Your trainer is PAul Pennant
I have been training office professionals for over 15 years. For the last six years I have been voted the UK’s Best PA trainer. I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer and a Microsoft Office Specialist Master.
I have trained delegates from over 4000 companies in more than 80 countries around the world. And now I’ll be training you at your desk!
📎 Book from this page (only card payments are accepted)
📎 Shortly after you will receive an email with your Webinar link.
📎 We look forward to virtually meeting you🎧💻
Webinars for your organisation
All of my webinars can be delivered for your organisation. Please get in touch to discuss your training needs. Email us at email@example.com